- Lead all contracts drafting, review and negotiations in Vena Taiwan; Key contracts include EPC contracts, Loan Facility Agreement, Letter of Intent, MOU and PPA
- To manage and lead all co-secretarial works in Taiwan for all existing project SPVs and branches
- Attend legal and regulatory compliance matters
- Assist in due diligence co-ordination process in potential exit strategies, internal restructuring of assets
- Assist in any potential or on-going disputes resolution process
- Review, standardization, maintaining templates of legal documents
- Be well versed in relevant regulations and advise team on most optimal legal structure relating to all business arrangements
- Performs other duties as requested by Vena
- Completes all lawful directions in a timely manner
- Conduct one-self in a professional manner that reflects the core values of Vena
- Familiar with company law and corporate transactions
- Must be confident and possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player and a self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Energetic and thrives in a fast-paced atmosphere