This is an ideal opportunity to architect and implement the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) model that caters for operational and analytical reports. Reporting to the Applications Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for designing and implementing business intelligence dashboards and reports that provide key business metrics and enhances business decision-making capabilities. The incumbent will participate throughout the project life cycle, from planning to production implementation, with emphasis on data analysis, data modelling and follow through to production.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions with business, planning and production implementation.
- Build intuitive interfaces, info-graphics, and strong visual reports / dashboards on Tableau as required to support business needs.
- Create re-usable implementation of visualizations in Tableau, manage content on visualization server like publishing workbook, scheduling jobs etc.
- Manage dashboard repository and optimize content.
- Develop regular and ad-hoc analysis methods and reports.
- Administer users account and license management.
- Define, design and develop complex/nested SQL queries or extracts for dashboards.
- Extract data from multiple sources, integrate disparate data into a common data model, and integrate data into a target database, application, or file using efficient ETL/ELT processes.
- Develop user documentation and a variety of visual representation of data analysis.
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Mentor developers on definitive tasks.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Master an advantage
- At least 5-7 years hands-on experience in data visualization and implementation of solutions using Tableau is a must (Power BI or similar data analytics tool is a plus).
- Experience with Agile environment
- Strong proficiency in Python & Shell Scripting. Java is an added advantage.
- Strong proficiency in SQL and a programming language (Experience with Big Query preferred).
- Familiar with Data Modelling and designing data warehouse – GCP (Google Cloud Platform) preferred.
- Knowledge of Anaplan will be a plus
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills