• Provide secretarial support to the General Counsel and administrative support to the legal team.
• Responsible in calendar management and meeting arrangement including booking of meeting rooms, managing logistics, ensuring presentation settings and materials are in order.
• Manage complex travel schedule and set up travel arrangement such as booking of air-ticket, hotel accommodation, visa, travel claims etc.
• Organize, analyze and compile information such as creation of detailed spreadsheets.
• Maintain and organize legal files, business contracts and documents.
• Assist in the preparation and compilation of documents.
• Assist with any other office duties when required.
• Good command of English
• Organised and meticulous
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Energetic and thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Keen interest working with spreadsheets and maintaining them
• Proactive and takes initiative
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook