• Evaluation, design and deployment of infrastructure and functions including, but not limited to, servers, storage, messaging and backups along with management, monitoring, integration, and updates to these systems.
• Manage the IT Infrastructure to ensure smooth operation.
• Architect the IT Infrastructure to provide adequate security and availability while allowing for business growth.
• Deploy new solutions with the IT team members and vendors.
• Continually assess security and enhance the environment by performing penetration test. Work with corporate compliance team for audit and remediation.
• Develop and coordinate annual disaster recover tests.
• Incident Management - Provide Level 2/3 technical analysis to resolve infrastructure related issues and provide guidance to rest of IT team members.
• Perform proactive maintenance and health checks on environment and make recommendations.
• Work with SOC and external security experts in supporting our organization.
• Implement ITIL processes such as change management and continuous improvement.
• Develop, implement and coordinate IT policies and procedures.
• Lead the Service Desk team and ensure right processes in place to support all IT incidents and service requests.
• Ensure the most effective setup and proactive monitoring of the environment to ensure the best experience to the business including connectivity, conferencing, telephony etc.
• Responsibilities includes but not limited to corporate offices, data centers, and production plants
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication).
• CCNA/CCNP/CISSP and Microsoft Infrastructure certifications will be an advantage.
• At least 5 years technical hands-on experience, preferably in international environment.
• Knowledge of security related products such as Firewall, IPS/IDS, UTMs (i.e., URL, Filtering, AV, Anti-Spam), WAF (Web Application Firewall).
• Knowledge of L2 and L3 networking
• Wireless Network such as access point configuration.
• Voice and Video Communication
• IPsec and SSL VPNs for site-to-site and remote access VPN.
• Knowledge with Windows and Linux operating system on various server platforms, such as physical, virtual, and cloud environment.
• Experience with SaaS such as Office 365
• Experience with Veeam backup setup & configuration
• Network services such as Active Directory (and Azure AD), DNS, DHCP, SMTP & Riverbed
• Maintain technical documentation and SOPs.
• Experience of managing ServiceDesk
• Must be solution-oriented; ability to work with all levels of management and staff; and able to work with tight timeline and be on call.
• Strong problem solving skills, analytical skills and organization skills; meticulous, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision.