About The Position
We are looking for a strategic, critical and analytical thinker with adaptability to respond to emerging business needs. This role will be reporting to the Finance team overseeing Singapore business.
- Support corporate accounting with respect to the funds and related companies - financial and management reporting, audits, budgeting and forecasting, cashflow analysis and management, and tax
- Research and assist with the preparation and roll out of an accounting software package
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly board and investor reporting of the funds
- Prepare and process invoice payments and staff expense claims
- Review the monthly, quarterly and annual accounts of all VE related entities and ensure all transactions are captured and coded correctly in accordance with company policies and IFRS
- Initiate and manage the monthly, quarterly and annual process of reviewing the financial statements and present to management
- Assist with the production and analysis of the monthly cashflows across the funds, manager and various investment hold cos
- Responsible for all drawdown calculations and investor capital calls including distributions, waterfalls and exit scenarios
- Manage the quarterly financial close process according to timeframes set
- Coordinate, analyse and manage the quarterly valuation process
- Liaise with the fund administrator to ensure all payments and transactions are accurately recorded and reflected in the quarterly accounts
- Assist in the preparation and submission of the quarterly GST filings and annual corporate tax filings
- Assist in managing and coordinating the annual audit for the various funds, holdco entities and fund manager
- Responsible for managing the information flow and relationship with any fund administrator and assessing their performance on a quarterly basis
- Contribute to accounting and tax due diligence prior to investment and post investment review
- Gather and provide information required for regulatory filings (i.e. MAS, IRAS, etc)
- Interface with the accounting teams in the offshore offices
- Attend to any investor enquiries and requests for financial information
- Assist in providing any financial information and analysis requested by the business
- Degree in business/economics, finance or accounting
- At least 5 years of working experience with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in similar position
- Audit experience in large professional firms would be an added advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Anaplan Consolidation application are added advantage.
- A hands-on leader with demonstrated skill in leading, building and nurturing finance teams to support business strategies and goals.
- Resourceful, a team player and able to work with people at all levels and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Well-developed verbal & written communication skills
- Meticulous, analytical and equipped with a problem-solving mindset and can-do attitude