This job will mainly deal with grid capacity, inter-cabling projects, engineering support for asset development and due diligence.
The incumbent may be required to make site visits to support business development team.
- Check grid capacity and inter-cabling issue
- Conduct and support regular inspection of power stations (substations, inverters, modules, racks and associated electrical equipment) based on the safety regulations
- Provide engineering supports for asset development and due diligence
- Provide support in preparing structure and rules to conduct Operations and Maintenance (O&M) work
- Execute projects, plant construction and O&M of the facilities.
- Conduct trouble-shooting
- Assist in application and coordination for METI security department
- Coordinate with utility companies and assist in application works
- Make site visits to support business development
- Monitor policies related to renewable energy
- Prepare reports to be submitted at Seoul office
- Graduate in Electrical engineering or related course
- Posses an electrical skill certificate
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience
- Experience in renewable energy field
- Experience in taking an operation leadership role in power plant construction or infrastructure construction management
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Auto CAD