This position support land development permits, geological survey and other engineering support for projects.
- Support land development permit application
- Conduct geological survey
- Support the selection and management of EPC and Civil contractors, co-ordinate with local land owners and government agencies
- Provide engineering support for projects under due diligence and asset development projects for wind and solar, mainly on civil plan concept and evaluation civil work costing
- Provide technical support for vendor selection and contract negotiations
- Manage civil work projects, construction progress and handover process.
- Provide technical support for asset operations and maintenance specially detection of hot spots with thermal camera.
- Networking and build business partnership with service providers of topography or similar
- Ensure smooth operation of the projects.
- Graduate in Civil Engineering or any related course
- Possess Electrical related certificate
- At least 10 years related experience
- Experience working in renewable energy industry – Solar energy experience preferred
- Some operation leadership experience in power plant construction or infrastructure construction management
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of renewable energy
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Auto CAD