The role will provide support in all transactions related to land acquisition documentation and will be covering Pililia, Antipolo and Morong areas.
- Establish good rapport with government agencies involved with titling of real estate properties
- Manage a work program for the acquisition of properties and registration of real property interest with the proper registers and implement it with little guidance
- Negotiate with landowners for additional terms and conditions of an existing contract.
- Graduate of Business, Political Science, Law or any related degree
- At least 5 years relevant work experience preferably gained as a paralegal
- Strong background specifically in contract negotiation and drafting, review and execution, real estate transactions (land acquisition, transfer of ownership and titling process) and lease negotiations and documentation
- Knowledge of Laws governing property purchasing and leasing
- Team player and strong people management skills
- High interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Highly organized and keen to details