The Project Finance Controller will be actively involved in management of all project financial operation. This role reports to Head of Finance in Indonesia and work closely with the senior project management team in managing project-based budgets and producing project-based financial reporting requirements.
- Assist Project Manager in project financial management and control of renewable projects that are in development, construction and operation stages.
- Prepare project-based budgets according to Vena Energy’s standard and guide for bidding estimation, ensure all products and services covered by contract scopes are reflected in project budget.
- Produce monthly financial forecast and analysis to:
- monitor budget variances
- establish budget baseline
- monitor the execution and ensure consistency between operation results, budget expectation and achievement of the project’s predetermined financial KPIs
- support controllable cost reduction to improve project profitability
- Liaise closely with business team (including sales, delivery, procurement & collection team) to monitor the sale and delivery process, ensure proper project delivery and documentation for the payment, sale invoicing and collection purpose
- Ensure project delivery operation complies to Company’s financial management and internal control regulations
- At least a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of working experience in project financial management and other related fields
- Experience in renewable industry will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented & strong communication skills to be able to communicate to different level of counterparts
- Possess the drive and enthusiasm to succeed as part of a team and deliver outstanding results
- Excellent command in MS Office
- Able to adapt & work in a fast-paced environment