- On a bi-weekly basis, reviews/verifies invoice scheduled for payment, prepare payment approval forms according to check signing authority (for finance related expenditure only). Assist manager in reviewing account payable record and payment detail.
- Reviewing reconciliation for all accounts and monthly financial statement package (First review).
- Support outsourced accounting function for question/problem arises.
- Assist in preparing various monthly accounting/finance reports as instructed from the Group.
- Preparing internal management reports for each entity within Group as required by management, lenders and/or equity investors.
- Administers preparation of interim, year-end and comparative financial reports; performs and provides analysis of current results to prior periods and/or budget.
- Assist manager in coordination of year-end audit and preparation of schedules and documents for independent auditors also liaising with internal/external auditor.
- Stays current with developments, practice trends and promulgations in the accounting professions; monitors accounting systems and recommends new or revised policies and procedures.
- Performs other accounting/finance duties as required or as requested by the Controller.
- Strong academic qualifications in accounting/finance
- 2-3 years of working experience in accounting/finance (accounting is preferable)
- Strong written and oral communication skills/Fluent in English and Thai
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident in interacting with senior staffs, external vendors and peers
- Strong excel skills