- Support in the operations of the Debt Portfolio in excess of INR 20 billion
- Ensure Debt Covenants as per the facility agreements are adhered to.
- Address Lender Queries on a daily basis.
- Work on due diligence, and compliance as per regulation, documentation, etc.
- Support Deal Origination for Equity and Debt Transactions
- Work in close collaboration with project implementation teams for analyzing the fund requirements.
- Lead the monthly debt servicing function and ensure compliance with debt servicing requirements
- Develop and maintain relationship with Banks and Financial Institutions.
- With the support of internal and external counsel, ensure for all deals that appropriate legal documentation is successfully concluded in line with approvals and that financial close (i.e., first disbursement) is achieved in a timely fashion.
- Support or the internal approvals process including interface with Finance, legal and other teams in preparation of approvals from internal committees for proposed financings.
- MBA in Finance
- Minimum 2-3 years industry experience.
- Prior experience on Financial Models and working in finance field.
- Good Understanding of Financial Statements
- Working Knowledge of Accounting Concepts and Corporate Tax
- Understanding of Capital Markets (FPI, FDI, ECB Guidelines)
- Expert Knowledge on Financial Models