About The Position
We are looking for a strategic, critical and analytical thinker with adaptability to respond to emerging business needs. This role will be reporting to the Finance team overseeing Singapore business.
- Responsible for the monthly group consolidation process and group inter-company reconciliation process
- Responsible for the monthly financial close process
- Manage and coordinate annual financial statements audit process with external auditors
- Review and ensure the accounting practices and policies are in accordance to IFRS and Group accounting policies
- Manage inter-company billings, payments and monthly reconciliations (e.g. bank, inter-company balances)
- Prepare group financial statements on semi-annual basis
- Review GST and Corporate Tax Returns to be submitted to tax authorities
- Oversee and support regional finance team
- Liaise with internal auditors, tax agents, other professional advisors for statutory compliance
- Drive and conduct training to group & local finance team on process change, accounting updates etc
- Lead standardisation, formulation and documentation of finance process flow, procedures and user guide documentation, where necessary
- Initiate, develop and/or support system implementation and process improvement to increase productivity
- Degree in business/economics, finance or accounting
- CPA qualification or equivalent preferred
- At least 7 years working experience with minimum 2 years of working experience in similar position
- Audit experience in large professional firms would be an added advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Anaplan Consolidation application are added advantage.
- A hands-on leader with demonstrated skill in leading, building and nurturing finance teams to support business strategies and goals.
- Resourceful, a team player and able to work with people at all levels and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Well-developed verbal & written communication skills
- Meticulous, analytical and equipped with a problem-solving mindset and can-do attitude