The role will provide general support in data gathering, mapping & ground verification and assistance in GIS-related activities.
- Data gathering
- Coordinate with government officials and other third parties from different departments (DENR, LGUs, etc.) to gather relevant spatial data for the projects;
- Coordinate the acquisition of new spatial data from subcontractors and consultants, and supervise the integration of these data into a database;
- Mapping and ground verification
- Supervise subcontractors in survey-related projects like parcellary surveys, topographic surveys or other similar activities;
- GIS-related activities
- Georeference maps and incorporate the information from land documents into a geodatabase;
- Prepare detailed supporting GIS files, maps, databases and trackers to be used for engineering, land acquisition, permitting, compliance and other project development activities;
- Coordinate with the Land Acquisition team and update the acquisition status weekly via the land database;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography, Geodetic Engineering, and other related fields
- At least 2 years of progressive experience in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in support of planning, engineering, and project development
- Keen to details